Area of expertise
The Clinique de la main-Genève [Geneva Hand Clinic] offers all of the services and guarantees of quality care, surgical care and follow-up which may be expected of a group of highly qualified, competent and experienced specialists.
You can also entrust us with expert appraisals or second opinions, which we will handle with all of the necessary rigour and independence.
Our surgeons and therapists are responsible for diagnosing and treating most conditions and injuries to the hand, wrist and peripheral nerves due to accidents in adults and children, whether as an emergency or at a subsequent stage.
They offer state-of-the-art services in the following areas:
- Accidental damage to and compression of peripheral nerves
- Rheumatic hand, degenerative lesions and osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Injuries to sportspeople
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Conditions affecting musicians
- Degenerative injuries and trauma to the wrist and elbow
- Rehabilitation and physical treatments (ultrasound, lasers, desensitisation, baths), braces and splints of all kinds