Our training courses
Post-graduate training of doctors
- The hospital is accredited by the Swiss Institute for Medical Training (ISFM) as a post-graduate training centre for obtaining the title of specialist in hand surgery, with three years’ training (consecutive or not), which may be validated. The training manager is Dr M. Papaloïzos. He can provide you with information about the training, but all commitments pass through the Réseau Romand [Romandy Network] (see below).
- You can consult the training concept on the ISFM website (https://www.siwf-register.ch/)
- The hospital is part of the Réseau Romand de Formation [Romandy Training Network], which supervisors the sector for all specialist training centres in Romandy (e.g. Vaud, Valais).
Training in collaboration with medical schools in Romandy (HES-SO)
- The occupational therapy department and the nursing department each participate in the training of High Schools in Romandy by offering internships of 1 to 3 months in the relevant units.
- Training for future nurses:
Supervision of graduate nursing students in their clinical training at the hospital, in collaboration with the HES-SO [University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Western Switzerland] and our training practitioner.
- Occupational contact: Camille Salesiani (email@example.com)
- Nursing Contact: Debora Petulla (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The centre welcomes doctor trainees during the 3rd year of their Master’s degree, in collaboration with the Faculties of Medicine of Swiss universities (especially Geneva and Lausanne, but without limitation).
Information/catalogue of internships/registration: http://www.unige.ch/medecine/enseignement/formationsDeBase/medecineHumaine/curriculumClinique6.html (enter CH8 in the search box by institution)
or directly to Dr Papaloïzos